My tenant has disappeared and the house is vacant when we checked. Rent is due for 2 months. There are letters for payment from credit companies and utility bills. Do I need to make a police report to make a record that the tenant is no longer staying at my property?

Posted by User - 29-Aug-2016   |   Uncategorized   |   1333 Views   

Latest Answers

No answers.