Hi, I and my brother own a B2 industrial unit with an outstanding loan of $65k. I would like to decouple and would like to know the procedure.

Posted by User - 24-Oct-2016   |   Uncategorized   |   888 Views   

Latest Answers

For Immediate Response: 

Alpha Law LLC

+65 8716 1661



190 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #04-508A Singapore 310190

Lawyers from Alpha Law LLC

Answered on 25-Oct-2016


Would you be able to call us so that we can advise you accordingly.

Please contact: Joyce Tan at 93872315 of Wilfred Oh at 87161661.